|For over 25 years, the professionals at Halo Productions have been capturing weddings and special events, allowing satisfied customers and their loved ones to enjoy the memories for years to come. We take the time to capture those special moments, all the while striving to remain unobtrusive.
|Halo Productions takes pride in giving you the best digital quality available today. Our state-of-the-art facilities utilize high-end digital equipment from start to finish. Unlike many of our competitors, we press directly onto DVD to maintain the highest video and audio quality possible. We welcome you to compare our work with that of studios charging twice as much.|
|A few words on quality: first of all, video technology is dynamic and changes frequently. Make sure the studio that you choose uses equipment that meets the latest standards. Second, opt for a non-linear editing suite over a linear suite. Non-linear editing utilizes state-of-the-art technology; linear editing does not.|
|Availability of Masters|
|Always find out how long the studio will maintain your original footage. Some studios only maintain it for 3-5 months. You want to be sure that you will be able to access the original footage in the event of loss or damage. Also make sure that the price for additional copies is reasonable.|
|Your comfort level with the studio|
|You will need to work closely with the studio, so it is important that the staff members are people with whom you feel comfortable. Are they responsive? Do they seem interested in working with you instead of just “doing it their way”? Do you find that there are allot of hidden costs?|
|Do your Research|
|Be careful who you hire for an important event. There are many people calling themselves professionals. Even if they have decent equipment there is allot to know about capturing a wedding or event. Always ask the following questions:
1) Are you using a High Definition broadcast quality camera?
2) Will they have back up equipment or a back up videographer in case something goes wrong?
3) Will they use Wireless microphones to capture vows, guests or important speakers?
4) Are they insured? Can you furnish proof of insurance? All catering halls require that vendors be insured. If they are not they can charge you or prohibit them from working.
5) Is everything included in the price? You will be surprised at how fast a price can change after you sign!
We invite you to look for our reviews online. You will find satisfied customer after satisfied customer. We wouldn’t settle for anything less. Why should you?